Grace

Home Forums Prayer Requests Grace

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    wnccumm
    Keymaster

“But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me.” – I Corinthians 15:10

“But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.” – II Peter 3:18

The unmerited favor of God is the lifeblood of all Christian people. Without it, we are nothing. With it, we are more than conquerors (Romans 8:37) over everything life may throw at us. The Christian man must understand and acknowledge that all that he is is a product of the grace of God. Everything good in our life comes from Him (James 1:17), and He is under no obligation whatsoever to supply any of it. God loves us because He loves us, and we must continue to find our identity and seek our goals through the lens of His unending grace towards us. In all your requests, recognize that it is grace will either give them or keep them from you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Grace
Your information: